Fullerton, CA Funeral Service
McAulay and Wallace Mortuary
McAulay and Wallace Mortuary offers direct cremation to full service funeral with visitations and burial in Fullerton, CA. Family-owned and operated since 1911, we have been known for our compassionate commitment to all the families we serve for the last ninety-five plus years. We have helped hundreds of families plan and carry out celebrations of the lives of their loved ones.
Learn More About McAulay and Wallace Mortuary:
- Serving all cemeteries and faiths
- National and international shipping specialists
- Social security and veterans assistance
- Full service florist on premises
- Low cost cremation and burial services
- Transfer of remains to funeral home
- Embalming and other preparation of remains (dressing, cosmetics, casketing, and hairdressing)
- Services of funeral director and staff, including, but not limited to, twenty-four hour stand-by service
- Arrangement counseling
- Securing vital statistics and transferring them to the proper legal documents
- Obtaining doctor or coroner signature on the death certificate
- Mortuary facilities including, but not limited to, preparation room, arrangement offices, parking, maintenance, office equipment, use of facilities and staff for viewing
- Use of facilities and staff for chapel service
- Use of equipment and staff for offsite funeral service
- Funeral coach and flower vehicle
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We are managed by William H. McAulay, a licensed funeral director #289. We are serving 2 convenient locations, in Fullerton, CA since 1911 with license #190 and in Yorba Linda, CA since 1976 with license #1304.
Contact McAulay and Wallace Mortuary today at 714-525-4721.
Additional Contact Information:
Address: 18311 Lemon Drive Yorba Linda, CA 92886